Kori + Shaun – Cleveland Ohio Maternity Session

The day my friend Kori told me she and her husband Shaun were expecting, she also asked, “And you’ll take our maternity pictures, right?” With such an adorable couple, how could I say no? So, last weekend I took a morning trip to Cleveland to photograph Kori and Shaun’s bump session. The leaves had just started to change color, which made for a gorgeous autumn backdrop. We started in Kori and Shaun’s Cleveland Heights home, where their dog Mia threatened to steal every shot! We then headed over to the Case Western Reserve University campus, where we got a few portraits in front of the Amasa Stone Chapel, where Kori and Shaun were married over 3 years ago. After exploring Wade Lagoon and the Case campus, we spotted these absolutely gorgeous climbing vines that were changing color – on the wall of a parking garage! We ended our session back in Kori and Shaun’s neighborhood, where we had some fun on a playground swingset. Congratulations, Kori and Shaun, on the soon-to-be addition to your family!

Cleveland Ohio Maternity Photographer, Columbus Ohio Maternity Photographer

Amy Ann Photography

I aim to capture moments and expressions that tell the story of a day, and are authentic to the people involved. If you can look at a collection of images I’ve taken of a total stranger and get a feeling for who they are and what they felt, then I’ve done my job!